Most women like poetry, love quotes, love songs and romantic movies. If you have a significant other in your life, nothing will please her more than hearing you whisper a few love quotes in her ears. Irrespective of whether you have been married for 25 to 30 years or have just met her and fallen in love a couple of months ago, love quotes will definitely bring a happy tear to her eyes. Love quotes have been told by people of all races and ethnicity. These are either famous love quotes told by extremely famous people or love quotes stated by anonymous or unknown people. Below are a few love quotes quoted by famous people.
Love Quotes for Her by Famous People
- "When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew." - William Shakespeare
- "Ain'tno sunshine when she's gone. It's not warm when she's away. Ain'tno sunshine when she's gone, and she's always gone too long, anytime she goes away." - Bill Withers
- "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." - Josiah G. Holland
- "Out of the depths of my happy heart wells a great tide of love and prayer for this priceless treasure that is confided to my lifelong keeping. You cannot see its waves as they flow toward you, darling, but in these lines you will hear…the distant beating of its surf." - Mark Twain to Olivia Langdon
- "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." - Roy Croft
- "I love her and that's the beginning and end of everything." - F.S. Fitzgerald
- "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night." -Bill Watterson, Calvin Hobbes
- "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexitiesor pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where ‘I' does not exist, nor ‘you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep." - Pablo Neruda.
- "I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide, I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life." - Edwin McCain
- "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever." - Rabindranath Tagore
- "The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough." - George Moore
- "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you." - From the movie, 'Pride and Prejudice'
- "Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, Love, thou art every day my Valentine!" - Thomas Hood
- "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks…" - John Dunne
- "Thou art to me a delicious torment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Love Quotes for Her by Anonymous Persons
- "I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn't see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three."
- "You're the one reason I wake up in the morning, you're the one reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you that makes me want you even more."
- I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can't let you go.
- When I say I love you, please believe it's true. When I say forever, know I'll never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you won't cry. Because the day I'll be saying that would be the day I die.
- If kisses were stars, I'd give you the sky. If touches were tears, I would cry. If love was water, I'd give you the sea. And be with you for all eternity.
- I'm afraid to close my eyes because I might think of you. I'm afraid to open them because I might see you. I'm afraid to move my lips because I might speak of you. I'm afraid to listen because I might hear my heart falling for you.
- I have smiled to many people for more than a billion times but when I first saw you, my heart took over and smiled for the first time.
- Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.
- I wish I could walk through the green meadows with you holding hands, forever.
- I can go through all the hardships to spend few moments with you, my love.
- I need you like a butterfly needs wings and ocean needs water.
- An angel asked me a while ago to give him one good reason why I love you so much. I smiled and said, "Because there's no reason not to."
- I'll walk with you through the desert heat, I'll climb the mountain's highest peak, I'll swim forever in the deepest sea just to prove to you that you mean life to me.
- Within you, I lost myself. Without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again.
- We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking soon turned into love. I sensed a certain something in my heart that was true. I know I waited all my life to fall in love with you.
As evident from these varied love quotes for her, there are so many ways to tell a person that they are loved. It can be simple words or profound words that are being used, but the lady hearing it will certainly be swooning over the fact that you love her enough to say these out loud to her or write them in a memorable card or letter that she can cherish through your life together.